- I now have a flickr account. I’m particularly proud of this photo.
- The Satyrian lyrics have been removed. Better edited versions are available on darklyrics. Even uncredited, it still feels good that they originated from me
- The quotes section has been removed. There are just too many good ones and my preferences change too often. Of those that were on that page, here are the ones that I still like:
Music in the soul can be heard by the universe. (Lao Tzu)
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former. (attributed to Albert Einstein)
Perilous to us all are the devices of an art deeper than we ourselves possess. (J. R. R. Tolkien)
Freedom is nothing else but a chance to be better. (Albert Camus)
Dreams permit each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives. (William Dement)
There is no spoon. (The Matrix)
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams. (Equilibrium) (actually W. B. Yeats)
I believe if there’s any kind of God, it wouldn’t be in any of us, not you or me, but just this little space in between. If there’s any kind of magic in this world, it must be in the attempt of understanding someone sharing something. I know, it’s almost impossible to succeed, but who cares really? The answer must be in the attempt. (Before Sunrise)
Sorry about the mess I currently made of this blog. I updated the Code section (aka. Magic) and had to create a separate post for every config file that was listed there. The news here is:
- I’ve become maintainer of the KCharSelect widget/utility app in KDE. I haven’t done much besides bragging yet, but I have some bug fixes (before 4.1) and features in mind.
- With a little luck (and a lot of free time if I find it), I will begin porting Filelight to KDE 4.
In other weakly related news:
- Theme change. Opinions?
- Blogroll updated. Forget common sense.
- I won’t be home until Monday. I’m going to make an ass of myself again in front of the unbeatable Romanian contestants at the .Campion final round
- I’ve been pondering whether I should finally get my own domain + paid hosting soon. I decided that it’s not yet the time, since except for a few gotchas (can only upload certain file types, can’t change CSS), I’ve been really happy with the WordPress.com service.
Now, if this post is not random, than I don’t know what is!