… about myself:
- My two favorite scents are that of rain and that of melons.
- I find it a lot easier to talk with people behind a wall of electronics than face-to-face. (bad bad bad!)
- I feel a certain amount of sadistic pleasure when saying ‘Bună ziua’ to neighbors of mine who speak Russian only.
- I like how British English sounds, but I never use it in written.
…and about the world:
- Telepathy _does_ work, but it only gives glimpses of someone else’s emotions. Full thoughts are impossible to discern with an untrained mind’s eye.
- Your teeth will go bad no matter how often you brush them or how often you visit the dentist.
- School bureaucracy is easy to fool.