These are the fragments that caught my attention. Bear in mind that I’m not saying I agree with them ;)
- It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.
- It is a strange thing, but when you are dreading something, and would give anything to slow down time, it has a disobliging habit of speeding up.
- There is no good and evil, there is only power, and those too weak to seek it.
- It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be.
- Youth cannot know how age thinks and feels. But old men are guilty if they forget what it was to be young…
- we fools who love
- It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.
PS. Heptalogy – now that’s a nice word :P