In a futile attempt to convince myself of how much I love this country, I’ve tried to come up with some advantages of living in Moldova.
- Housing, food (life?) is cheaper.
- Commercial software is free (as in beer, and probably not for too long).
- One can download almost any movie, book or music album at no cost (again, this will not be the case forever).
- The legal apparatus is far from integrity (i.e. full of what we call corruption), so if you ever plan of doing something against the law, you actually have a chance here.
- DVD ripping is not illegal here. (USA != freedom)
- Starting a business supposedly has more chances of success, since a lot of stuff is still missing here (though you may need to please a few people before you’re allowed to start your venture).
Before you ask: There’s no typo in the title ;)